Of Course you could always try to manage your sale, yourself - but most people value the services of an active local agent who spends their days speaking to buyers and sellers - Like you!
Choosing your Estate Agent is key to a good Sale . Make the wrong choice and it can literally COST you Thousands!
By the way , I hope you enjoyed our last article about maximising the value of your sale where we gave you tips on how to SELL for MORE, FASTER! If not , you can check that out here .
So how should you choose which Agent ?
- Their Fee ?
- Their Marketing abilty - both online and off?
- Their communication skills - how personable are they?
Alba Property know that most of our Sellers are also Buyers - so perhaps one way to check on an Agents performance is to enquire about one of the properties they already have listed .
- Email them to find out how quickly they respond - Do they answer your query efficiently , providing you with property brochures and home reports?
- Call them to find out how they deal with telphone enquiries - Do they show an interest in your situation and a genuine desire to help?
- Arrange a viewing - judge them on their performance - Are they professional , friendly and knowledgeable about the property and the area? Do they make follow up calls?
Alba Property are keen to make the Sales Process simple for Sellers and Buyers alike - Watch out for the next in this series of blog posts which are all designed to help you with your next move!