You do this by carefully choosing an agent who can best advise you, and who you can trust to manage the sales process, outlined below:
- Carry out a Free Home Valuation
- Discuss Home Staging and Kerbside appeal with you – Your house should be presented in the best possible way, to attract maximum attention.
- Prepare full particulars of your property which includes measurements, descriptions and photographs. Quality photography will make those crucial first impressions count. We use ultra wide angle lenses to make the most of interior shots!
- Prepare a professional floorplan – this can make a great difference.
- Prepare a Quality Digital Property Brochure. This is very important since an interested buyer may study this in great detail online before deciding to view!
- Arrange your Home Report prior to Marketing.
- Ensure your property is priced correctly – We will not over price your property in order to secure an instruction. That will not help you Sell.
- Advertise your property using online property portals, to ensure massive exposure. We take care to make sure your property is presented well online.
- Erect a prominent ‘For Sale‘ Sign
- Market your property to our existing database of clients looking to move. Local knowledge is Key in this respect.
- Arrange viewings and provide feedback.
- We are experienced sales negotiators and work hard to achieve the best possible price keeping you informed at all times. Once you have accepted an offer, we will, if required , instruct a solicitor to handle the legal conveyancing side of the sale.
At Alba Property, it is our attention to detail which makes the difference!